- Ministers; Secretaries-General; Directors-General;
- Parliamentarians/Senators; Governors/Prefects/Mayors;;
- Public administration: human resources, public finance, administrative and institutional structures, decentralization;
- Management; e-governance/e-administration; performance and results based management/administration/governance;
- Governance: economic governance, democratic governance, security governance, political governance;
- Rule of law and justice; Public policy; Ethics, integrity and professionalism;
- Leadership; Strategy; Environment and sustainable development.
- Pursuit of excellence, exceeding, accomplishment and fulfillment;
- Respect for ethics, integrity, honesty and professionalism;
- Safeguard of public goods, human relations and cultural diversity;
- Satisfaction with the performance, results, impact and innovation.
To strengthen the human, structural and institutional capacities of African States for their transformation and emergence. CAFRAD supports countries to effectively meet the aspirations of populations, strengthens and promotes the business sectors and assists governments in formulating their development policies and strategies.
Page 3 of 6