- Arabic, English and French.
Membership of CAFRAD is open to all African States. At present, the Member States are: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco (host country), Mauritania, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Contributions of Member States;
- Paid courses; Consultancy;
- Tenders; Donations; Interests on potential investments;
- Partnership and sponsorship.
- Seminars, conferences, forums, training courses;
- Research, studies, surveys;
- Consultancy; Publications/disseminations;
Page 2 of 6